CSS has the capacity to design a wireless platform that will undertake the deliverance of medical progression well into the future.
Well executed distributed antenna systems (DAS) allow healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, and the like to benefit from reliable wireless communication, thereby increasing the efficiency of staff and meeting the needs of patients. There are many ways in which healthcare facilities benefit from in-building wireless solutions.
- Consistent and accurate communication between departments, and between physicians and specialists in other locations, when a dropped call can be life-threatening.
- Wireless data services for email and text messaging, instrumental for receiving alerts, and allowing patients to obtain necessary documents with less hassle.
- Accurate medical telemetry systems (WMTS) for remote patient monitoring
- Wireless network tracking and equipment management
- Wireless DAS provides reliable radio frequencies for communication and coordination, and the means to utilize push-to-talk (PTT) and other communication devices