An inbuilding wireless solution offers a consistent wireless network for school campuses and a peace of mind that no money can buy.
A campus distributed antenna system provides students with the craved constant connectivity, allowing them to stay in touch with friends and family. It also provides school supervisors, who bear the immense responsibility of hundreds of children, with instant communication technology that can be the difference between a crisis or chaos.
- Wireless capability to handle high traffic areas such as conference rooms and business centers.
- Student satisfaction with access to friends and family
- Ability to enable powerful educational resources and handle high traffic areas such as media centers and libraries
- Encompassing coverage over widespread campuses
- Transmission of radio waves for communication between security personnel, and first responders in case of an emergency